New Delhi. The festival of Holi is being celebrated with great pomp across the country. In this festival, you will see every corner of the country colored with the colors of Holi. Everyone plays Holi for the whole day, takes a bath in the evening and goes to meet their friends and relatives and fills sweetness in their Holi by eating Gujiya with them. However, in such a situation, if you have gone somewhere or your car is parked outside, then it is natural for it to get colored. Sometimes people apply color unknowingly, and sometimes people intentionally add color, due to which the color of your car changes.
how to remove rust from car
Now you cannot say anything to anyone during the festival, but that color also has to be removed, otherwise it will damage your car. In such a situation, first of all you have to see whether the color applied on your car is a solid color or raw because if it is raw then you will clean it with water, it will be clean. But if the color is solid then it can harm your car. In such a situation what to do and what not to do.
What to do-
- First of all, you go and get your car washed. If the color does not come off your car in one wash, get it washed again after three to four days.
- Get your car waxed or coated beforehand so that it acts as a protecting layer on your car.
- Use only cotton cloth while cleaning the car
What not to do
- Never clean the car with hard detergent.
- Never keep the car window open.
- Do not use a brush or a sharp object to remove the paint from the car.