Due to poor lifestyle, many types of health problems can occur, one of which is thickening of the blood. When a person’s blood becomes thicker than normal, then the risk of many types of serious diseases also increases. Let us tell you that in medical language, thick blood is called hypercoagulability. According to experts, people whose blood is thicker, they are also more prone to blood clots and then the risk of heart attack also increases due to these blood clots. When the blood becomes too thick in the body, due to the thick blood, the movement of oxygen, hormones and nutrients going to the body is also obstructed, due to which the body also has to face many types of diseases.
due to thickening of blood
1. Heart specialist Dr. Suman Bhandari tells that due to excessive sweating, the blood becomes thick because it increases cholesterol fat in the blood, due to which there is also a risk of clotting.
2. Polycythemia Vera: Due to polycythemia, the number of red blood cells in your body starts making more and due to this also the blood becomes thick.
3. Due to the lack of protein C and protein S in the body, there can also be a problem of blood clotting.
symptoms of thick blood
Many people do not see any symptoms of having thick blood in the early stages until a clot is formed in their body because the blood clots causes pain in the body.
1. Frequent headache is also a symptom of thick blood.
2. Shortness of breath or shortness of breath.
3. Pain in the eyes Weakness of light.
4. Excessive itching in the body.
Problems with thick blood: Due to thick blood, many types of problems can occur in the body such as risk of heart attack, risk of stroke, weak heart and risk of heart attack, kidney failure etc. May be.
To avoid the problems caused by thick blood, it is very important to dilute and normalize the blood. To thin the blood, exercise daily and drink more water, consuming cinnamon and grapes can also dilute the thick blood, apart from this keep checking with the doctor from time to time.