It is very important to have a healthy heart for a healthy life. A good diet is also essential for good heart health. Things like high-cholesterol, unsaturated food make our heart sick. If you look at the statistics, people of almost every age are in the grip of heart-related problems. The number of heart patients in India is increasing rapidly. According to experts, poor lifestyle, stress and poor diet are also responsible for this to a large extent.
Experts say that if you are already vulnerable to diseases like sugar, BP, then you are more prone to heart problems. After the age of 30, one should become more aware of the heart.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), more people are dying in the world now than ever before due to heart diseases. Heart attack is such a problem, if the symptoms are recognized immediately, then the life of the patient can be saved. Let us know what is the cause of heart attack, and what should we do immediately if someone has a heart attack.
Causes of heart failure: Heart failure is a condition in which the heart cannot pump enough blood to the body’s needs, due to which the body does not get enough oxygen. Sometimes it even becomes the cause of death.
symptoms of heart attack: Talking about the symptoms of heart attack, the patient has restlessness, there may be mild or severe pain in the chest. Chest discomfort, difficulty breathing, and extreme tiredness may occur.
What to do if a heart attack occurs? According to experts, if a heart attack occurs, contact the doctor immediately. Heart attack is an emergency medical condition in which the patient needs to be taken to the hospital immediately. In this situation, if the patient does not get medical help on time, then the risk of death can increase. By getting medical help immediately, the heart can be saved from damage, which can save the life of the patient. Also take these steps immediately…
- If you think that someone is having a heart attack, then first of all advise the patient to sit comfortably and remain calm.
- If the patient’s clothes are tight, loosen them.
- Ask the patient if they have been taking any chest pain or heart medicine. If the patient takes any medicine for heart disease, then help feed him.
- If the pain does not go away within minutes after the patient rests or takes medication, call for emergency medical attention immediately.
- Some experts recommend taking aspirin during a heart attack. Although some people are allergic to this medicine, they should not consume it. Do talk to your doctor about this.