Symptoms of Lungs Disease: Oxygen is the first condition for human life. And lungs are the first gateway for oxygen. When air reaches the lungs, it expels all other gases and allows only oxygen to come in. This oxygen is sucked by the innumerable blood vessels located in the walls of the lungs and delivers it to every part of the body. Along with this, the biggest function of the lungs is to protect them from the attack of microorganisms that spread diseases. As soon as the microbe enters the lungs after fighting the battle through the mouth, the mucociliary clearance present in the lungs kills it. Lungs balance the pH in the body. From this it can be understood how important the lungs are in our body. Cold also puts a lot of pressure on the lungs. Usually in this month, when someone gets cough or cold, people think that it is a minor problem but if it starts troubling for a long time then it should not be taken lightly. Because these signs can also be signs of weakening or damage to the lungs. Let us know about the symptoms of lung damage…
signs of lung damage
1. Chronic Cough-According to the American Lung Association, if you constantly feel heaviness in your chest and it does not stop for 8 weeks, then it is chronic cough. Chronic cough can be the first sign of lung damage or weakness. Don’t ignore it. Go to the doctor.
2. Trouble breathing-If you have trouble breathing for a long time, or start feeling short of breath, then this can also be a sign of lung damage. Therefore, never ignore difficulty in breathing or breathlessness.
3. Chronic Mucus- Mucus is formed to fight microorganisms and for many other purposes. It protects the lungs or prevents external invasion, but when it builds up too much and causes chest discomfort for a month or more, it can be a sign of lung-related diseases.
4. WheezingIf there is wheezing or noise while breathing, it means that some wrong things are obstructing the airways of your lungs. These things are making them very narrow. If this happens, contact the doctor immediately.
5.Coughing up blood-Almost everyone knows that if there is blood with cough then there is definitely something wrong. Therefore, no matter where the blood is coming from, do not ignore it.
6. Chest pain- Chest pain occurs occasionally, but if it lasts for a month or more, it can be a sign of serious lung disease. In all these situations contact the doctor immediately.
Read this also – White hair has put a blemish on personality in youth, start these 5 things from today, the band of hair fall will sound.
Read this also – Try giving up alcohol for a month, there will be so many benefits that it will be difficult to believe, even cancer will be afraid of coming into the body.
Tags: health, health tips, Lifestyle, trending news
FIRST PUBLISHED: January 8, 2024, 05:49 IST