Roll number finder link for children released before result
New Delhi, July 30 (IANS)| CBSE has declared the result of class XII. In class XII, 99.37 percent students have passed. In this, the percentage of boys is 99.13 and that of girls is 99.67. That is, the girls have once again won.
Let us inform that the roll number finder link for class 10 and 12 results was already introduced by the board. This link has been activated on cbse.gov.in. Using which students can get their roll number. So that it will be easy for them to get their result. For this, the children of class 10th and 12th will have to enter only some of their personal information. However, 12th class students will also need their school code as well. Students can also know their code by calling their school.
Students of class 10 have to follow the steps given below to know their roll number.
- Go to Roll Number Finder 2021 link and select Class 10.
- In the new window that opens, enter your name, the name of your parents and your date of birth.
- Click on the search bar.
- Along with this, you will see your roll number on the screen upper.
Class 12 students have to follow the below steps to know their roll number:
- Select class 12 by clicking on roll number finder.
- In the newly opened window enter your name, your mother’s name, your father’s name and school code.
- On clicking on the search bar, your roll number will be displayed on the screen.