News Desk, AnyTV, New Delhi
Published by: Abhishek Dixit
Updated Mon, 21 Feb 2022 11:08 PM IST
Devotees will no longer need to show the negative report of RTPCR or certificates of both the vaccines of COVID-19 to visit the Jagannath temple in Puri in Odisha.
hear the news
At the same time, 360 new cases of corona came in Delhi in the last 24 hours and four patients died. For the first time since December 28, 2021, the infection rate in the national capital has come down to below one percent. Here in the last 24 hours, 706 people became infection free. Earlier on Sunday, 570 new cases were reported and four people lost their lives and the infection rate was 1.04 percent.
Restrictions can be further eased, but masks are mandatory: Tope
Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope said on Monday that restrictions imposed in Maharashtra are likely to be eased from March, with the reduction in daily new cases and slowing down of the third wave, but the use of masks and two yards The necessity of maintaining distance will continue. The final decision in this regard is to be taken by Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray.
Vaccines, RTPCR report not necessary to visit Jagannath temple
Devotees will no longer need to show the negative report of RTPCR or certificates of both the vaccines of COVID-19 to visit the Jagannath temple in Puri in Odisha. According to the new order of Shree Jagannath Temple Administration (SJTA), now devotees will be able to have darshan from 6 am to 9 pm on all days except Sundays. It will be necessary for the devotees to wear masks and maintain social distance.
A separate line has also been arranged for senior citizens. Drinking water will be arranged for the devotees standing in the queues. “The instructions will be reviewed after every 15 days and changes will be made as per the need from time to time,” said Krishan Kumar, principal administrator of SJTA. Till now, for entering the temple, it was necessary to show the certificate of both the doses of the vaccine or the negative report of the RTPCR done 72 hours ago.
condition of corona in major states
- In the last 24 hours, 4,069 new cases of corona were reported in Kerala, 11,026 patients were cured and 11 patients died. The number of dead is 64,273, active cases are 58,932.
- In Himachal Pradesh, 144 new cases of corona were reported in the last 24 hours, 432 patients were cured and 1 patient died. Active cases are 1,630.
- The Union Health Ministry said that the total dose of anti-Covid-19 vaccine in the country has crossed the figure of 175.78 crores. The ministry said that 32,03,706 doses of anti-Covid-19 vaccines were given till 7 pm on Monday.
- 788 new cases of corona virus were reported in Tamil Nadu, 2,692 people were discharged and one person died of corona. Active cases are 14,033.
- The Translational Health Science and Technology Institute and Panacea Biotech are working together to develop a vaccine that could provide comprehensive protection against variants of the coronavirus and other betacoronaviruses. Both are trying to further strengthen the fight against the pandemic with financial assistance.