Aloe vera gel is a wonderful plant easily available in everyone’s home. The gel extracted from its leaves is very beneficial for skin, stomach and hair. In winter, hair becomes frizzy and dry due to washing with hot water. In such a situation, you must use aloe vera gel at least once a week. This will make your hair silky and shiny. It would be better if you mix curd in aloe vera gel and use it as a mask on hair. With this, the hair will become so silky that it will not come in your hands. Applying a mixture of aloe vera and curd on the hair also increases the length of the hair rapidly. All hair problems can be solved by applying curd and aloe vera on hair. This will improve hair growth and the hair will become long and thick.
Curd Aloe Vera Hair Mask
Both curd and aloe vera are very beneficial for hair. Make a hair mask by mixing aloe vera and curd and apply it on your hair at least 1-2 times a week. It is also easy to make a mask with aloe vera and curd. For this you have to take 2 spoons of aloe vera gel. Mix 2 spoons of fresh curd and make a smooth paste. If you want, you can use fresh gel or use aloe vera gel available in the market. Apply this mask on hair for half an hour and then wash it with clean water.
Benefits of applying curd and aloe vera on hair
- Curd works very effectively on hair. This reduces the problems of dry hair, dandruff and itching.
- Applying curd on hair makes hair softer and more shiny.
- Applying curd on hair reduces the problem of split ends.
- Applying aloe vera gel on hair brings shine to the hair.
- Dry hair becomes silky and soft by applying aloe vera gel.
- Aloe vera contains vitamins A, C and E which are very beneficial for hair.
- Applying aloe vera gel reduces the problem of hair fall.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid found in aloe vera are beneficial for hair.
After eating, one should eat jaggery and not sweets or chocolate, knowing its benefits will feed it to children also.
Latest Lifestyle News