New Delhi. In the smartphone market, Motorola keeps on launching new smartphones from time to time in the country and abroad. Motorola has today included a new model in this list of smartphones. Today on Friday 10 December 2021, the company has launched a new smartphone Moto Edge X30. At present, the company has launched this new smartphone only in China. The Moto Edge X30 is the latest smartphone in Motorola’s Edge series.
Features of Motorola Moto Edge X30
If we talk about the features, then the company has given great features in this new smartphone. Let’s take a look at the features of Motorola’s new smartphone Moto Edge X30.
- This smartphone has a 6.8 inch OLED screen.
- This smartphone has GSM/HSPA/LTE/5G network technology.
- This smartphone has Android 11 operating system.
- This smartphone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 octa-core processor.
- This smartphone has 50+50+2 megapixel triple rear camera and 60 megapixel front camera.
- There are 3 models available in this smartphone of 8 GB RAM + 128 GB memory, 8 GB RAM + 256 GB memory and 12 GB RAM + 256 GB memory.
- This smartphone also has fingerprint sensor, accelerometer sensor, gyro sensor, compass sensor and proximity sensor.
- Features like Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC and USB Type-C port are also available in this smartphone.
- This smartphone has 5000 mAh non-removable battery.
- Fast charging of 68W is available in this smartphone, which according to the company will fully charge its battery in just 35 minutes.
Price, sale and availability in India – The price of 8 GB RAM + 128 GB memory model of this smartphone is 3,199 Chinese Yuan i.e. around Rs 38,000, 8 GB RAM + 256 GB memory model costs 3,399 Chinese Yuan i.e. around Rs 40,400 and 12 GB RAM + 256 GB memory model Its price is 3,599 Chinese Yuan i.e. around 42,800 rupees. The sale of this smartphone will start in China from December 15. No information has been given about the launch date of this smartphone in India yet.