New Delhi. The Motorola company was started in 1928 in America. In 2011, Motorola split into 2 parts Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions. After this, Motorola Mobility was bought by the Chinese company Lenovo in 2014. Although Motorola has been known for its mobile phones for years, after being bought by Lenovo, Motorola started bringing smartphones to the market from time to time. Motorola has now added a new name to this list of smartphones. Today on December 10, 2021, the company has launched a new smartphone Moto G51 5G in India. This is the latest smartphone of Motorola’s G series.
The company has launched its new smartphone with great features. Let’s take a look at the features of Motorola’s new smartphone Moto G51 5G.
- This smartphone has a 6.8 inch screen.
- This smartphone has GSM/HSPA/LTE/5G network technology.
- This smartphone has Android 11 operating system.
- This smartphone has Qualcomm SM4350-AC Snapdragon 480+ 5G octa-core processor.
- This smartphone has 50+8+2 megapixel triple rear camera and 13 megapixel front camera.
- The 4 GB RAM + 64 GB memory model of this smartphone is available.
- This smartphone also has fingerprint sensor, accelerometer sensor, gyro sensor, compass sensor and proximity sensor.
- This smartphone has 5000 mAh non-removable battery.
- 20W fast charging is available in this smartphone.
Price and sale – The price of Moto G51 5G is Rs 14,999. In such a situation, this smartphone will be budget friendly for the people. Its sale will start on December 16 at 12 noon on the e-commerce platform Flipkart.