hear the news
Giving relief to the farmers associated with PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the government has given additional time to complete the e-KYC process. Actually, till now the last date to complete it was fixed as May 31, which has now been extended till July 31, 2022. This information has been shared on PM Kisan website.
It is very important to complete e-KYC
It is worth noting that on May 31, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had transferred the 11th installment of the scheme to the farmers’ account. If we look at the records of last year, then the installment of April-July came on May 15 last year. Let us tell you that in order to get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana without any interruption, it is necessary to complete most e-KYC. Farmers who do not fulfill this may face problems in getting the benefits of the scheme.
More than 12 crore farmers registered
Around 12.53 crore farmers are registered under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Explain that the government has made the e-KYC process mandatory for the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Without fulfilling this, the financial assistance under the scheme will not be available. Till now, 11 installments have been distributed by the government under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. If you also want that the installment of Rs 2000 given by the government should not be delayed, then do not wait for the last date and complete the e-KYC today.
Government sends 6000 rupees annually
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Modi government sends 6,000 annually directly to the account of the farmers of the country. This money is released to the government farmers in three installments. In each installment, Rs 2,000 is given to the farmers. Know here that under this scheme, the first installment money is given to the farmers between April 1 and July 31. At the same time, the money for the second installment is received between August 1 and November 30. Whereas, the money of the third installment of the scheme is transferred between December 1 and March 31. Accordingly, in the first week of April, the money of the 11th installment can be transferred to the farmers’ account.
These farmers will remain deprived of benefits
It is important to mention here that even if you are a small or marginal farmer, but if a family member pays tax, then in such a situation you will not get the benefit of this scheme. Here family member means husband, wife and minor children. Apart from this, those who do not have cultivable land, have cultivable land but its owner is a government employee or the farmer receives a pension of Rs 10,000 annually, then such farmers are excluded from the scheme.
Complete e-KYC process like this
- Go to the official website.
- Now eKYC link will appear on Kisan Corner option. Click on it.
- After that enter your Aadhaar number and click on the search button.
- After that enter the required information asked here.
- After this the process will be completed by clicking on submit.
- Check your status like this
- First of all go to the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now click on the option of ‘Farmers Corner’.
- After that click on Beneficiary Status.
- Now enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village name.
- Then clicking on ‘Get Report’ option will open the complete list.
- Farmer In this list you can see the details of your installment.
Check your status like this
- Go to the official website.
- Now click on the farmers corner option appearing on the homepage.
- After this click on the Beneficiary status option appearing.
- Now select the option of Aadhaar, Bank Account or Mobile Number.
- Enter the details of the option you have selected and click on get data.
- Now all the transaction details will open on your screen.