How to Clean Stomach: Nowadays, due to wrong eating habits, most of the people do not have a clean stomach. Due to this, there is a complaint of constipation. It has been revealed in many researches that if the stomach is not clean or remains dirty then it increases the pressure on the lining of the intestine and the lining of the intestine is directly related to the nerves of the brain. That means, if your intestines are not healthy then your mind remains sad because of this. Your intellectual work may be affected by this. Therefore, cleaning the intestines is very important, but for this, some natural drinks will work better than medicines.
Natural drinks for bowel cleansing
1. Adequate water-According to the news of Healthline, in order to keep the stomach healthy, it is important to consume enough water regularly. If you cannot drink much water, then consume more food which has more water content. For this, consume more tomatoes, watermelon, lettuce, lettuce etc.
2. Saltwater flush-If you have stomach upset or constipation, then mix salt in lukewarm water and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning for a few days. This will benefit in two things. Firstly, problems related to throat infection will go away. Secondly, it will also remove the dirt from the stomach. Drinking this in the morning will help you to go to the toilet very soon and the waste from your stomach will come out. This will also remove the problem of constipation.
3. Apple JuiceTo keep the stomach clean, consumption of natural things containing fiber proves to be very beneficial. Therefore, when too much dirt accumulates in the stomach, you can drink apple juice. But do not peel the apple. Juice whole apples. This will clean the dirt from every corner of the stomach.
4. Carrot and beetroot juice-Carrot and beetroot juice is very beneficial for cleaning the stomach. Both carrots and beetroot contain adequate amount of fiber and many types of antioxidants. Consume it on an empty stomach for a few days. Very soon the dirt in your stomach will be cleared.
5. Vegetable Juice-You can drink vegetable juice to clean your stomach. Vegetable juice can include cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, gourd, spinach, tomato, carrot, bitter gourd etc. However, consume vegetable juice in limited quantities. Do not consume it every day. For some people it may increase gas in the stomach. So if you don’t shoot then leave immediately.
Read this also – Do you sometimes feel electric pain in legs due to cramps, do not take it lightly, many diseases are the reason.
Read this also – These 5 signs in the body are screaming and inviting you to go to the doctor, your life may be in trouble, do this before that.
Tags: Health, health tips, Lifestyle, trending news
FIRST PUBLISHED: February 12, 2024, 11:30 IST