New Delhi. Whenever we have to travel far away, we prefer train travel more. Most of you too must have traveled by train. Train travel is not only cheap but also very enjoyable. If you also travel by train then this news will make you happy. Actually, the Ministry of Railways has tweeted a video. A video is being seen in this tweet of the Railways. This video is of Automatic Coach Washing Plant, in which Railways has told that now the coach will be cleaned in a modern automatic way. With the help of this technology, not only the time taken in the process of washing the coach but also water will be saved.
Let us tell you, in the tweet, it has been told that the Railways is doing a lot of work in order to save water and increase the sustainable use of resources with the help of modern Automatic Coach Washing Plant. This video has been shared from the official Twitter account of the Ministry of Railways. It can be seen in the video that some coaches of the train are passing through the automatic washing plant and are being cleaned very easily with the help of water and brushes. With the automatic washing plant, not only the top of the train but also the lower part of the train is being cleaned thoroughly. First of all, this unmanned coach washing plant was installed in the South Eastern Railway zone in the railways, after which their number is now being increased.
What are the features of Automatic Coach Washing Plant
1. This modern automatic coach washing plant saves up to 80 percent of the water used in traditional methods of washing rail coaches.
2. Even in the cleaning done by the modern automatic coach washing plant, 80 percent of the water is recycled i.e. the used water is cleaned and reused.
3. The remaining 20 percent is used for fresh water.
4. With this coach washing plant, the water spent in cleaning the trains will be saved as well as the time taken in washing the coach will also be saved.
5. The washing plant cleans 24 bogies of the train within just 10 to 15 minutes.
6. With the help of this plant, the manpower required for cleaning the train in the railways will also be saved.
Automatic Coach Washing Plant: Strengthening Railways endeavour to save water & promote sustainable use of resources. pic.twitter.com/f20dTS9Uan
— Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) August 28, 2022
The most important thing about these automatic coach washing plants is that it quickly and thoroughly cleans the area below the toilet of the train. Along with this, it makes it infection free. Now the Railways is taking steps in this direction that automatic coach washing plants should be installed across the country, which saves both time and water.