New Delhi. In this era of technology, today it has become easy for a human being to save any moment. Today, any occasion can be photographed with the help of a smartphone. Also videos can be recorded. The memories of these memorable moments can be refreshed anytime by saving them in your phone.
But sometimes these photos and videos get deleted by mistake. In such a situation, inconvenience has to be faced. But with the help of technology, with the help of which memorable moments can be preserved through photos and videos, with the help of the same technology, they can also be recovered if these photos and videos are accidentally deleted.
How to recover deleted photos and videos?
Deleted photos and videos can be recovered in an easy way from Google’s smartphone app Google Photos.
Also read – Google Search Dark Mode: Google Search Dark Mode Available For Desktop Users, Know How To Activate
Let’s know about the easy steps to recover photos and videos.
- First of all open Google Photos app on your smartphone.
- After that click on Library option.
- Now click on the Trash folder. Deleted photos and videos will be found in this folder.
- Now touch and hold on the photo or video you want to recover.
- After that click on Restore option at the bottom.
- Now the deleted photos or videos will be recovered and saved again in the same album in the gallery of the smartphone in which they were earlier.
Note – Back-up and Sync options must be already turned on/enabled on Google Photos to recover photos and videos.
Also read – Google Maps’ New Feature: Toll charges on the way will be known on the phone’s Google Maps app