New Delhi. One of the largest electronics companies in the world, Samsung is one of the most popular brands in the world in terms of smartphones. Samsung keeps on launching new smartphones with new technology from time to time. Samsung today launched its new foldable smartphone Samsung W22 5G in China on October 14. This smartphone can be folded easily. The Samsung W22 5G smartphone is a custom version of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G smartphone.
Also read – Samsung Galaxy F42 5G: Samsung launches new 5G smartphone in India, know features and price
Features of Samsung W22 5G
Let’s take a look at some of the special features of this Samsung foldable smartphone.
- This smartphone has a 7.6 inch screen.
- The display type of this smartphone is foldable amoled.
- This smartphone has GSM/HSPA/LTE/5G network technology.
- This smartphone has Android 11 operating system.
- This smartphone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 octa-core processor.
- This smartphone has 12 + 12 + 12 megapixel triple rear camera and 10 + 4 megapixel dual front camera.
- The model of 16 GB RAM + 256 GB memory of this smartphone is available.
- This smartphone also has fingerprint sensor, accelerometer sensor, gyro sensor, proximity sensor and compass sensor.
- This smartphone has a 4400 mAh non-removable battery.
- 25W fast charging will be available in this smartphone.
Price and Availability in India
The price of Samsung W22 5G is 16,999 Chinese Yuan i.e. Rs 198,853. Its pre-booking has started in China and shipments will start from October. Information about the availability of this smartphone in India has not been given yet.
Also read – Samsung Galaxy M52 5G: Samsung launched a new 5G smartphone in India today, know the features and price