Generally, not everyone likes the photo on their Aadhar card at all. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you how you can easily change your photo on your Aadhar card. However, for this also you will have to go to the Aadhaar center. To change your photo on your Aadhar card, you have to follow some simple steps.
- To change the photo, you have to first go to the official website of UIDAI www.uidai.gov.in. After which you have to download the Aadhar form.
- After downloading the form, fill it properly and submit it to the registration center.
- After submitting the form, the registration staff will collect your biometric details. In which your thumb impression and photo will be taken.
- After filling all these details, he will be charged a service charge of Rs 25 and GST and his Aadhaar card will be updated.
- After this, a URN and slip will be given from the registration center.
- After about two to three days, with the help of this URN, you can check the website of Aadhar card to see whether the photo of Aadhar card has changed or not.