New Delhi. YouTuber Ranveer Allahabadia’s petition has been rejected by the Supreme Court in which he demanded his passport to be issued. After the FIR was registered against Ranveer Allahabadia for objectionable remarks on India’s Got Latent show, his passport was confiscated as directed by the Supreme Court so that he could not leave the country and go out. The Supreme Court says that after the investigation is completed against Ranveer Allahabadia, the court will reconsider it. The next hearing of the case will be on April 21, although the ban on the arrest of Ranveer Allahabadia will continue.
The Supreme Court said during the hearing that if the passport is issued, the investigation could be affected. Earlier, the apex court withdrew the ban on any type of show in Ranveer Allahabadia. During the hearing held on March 3 last month, a bench of Justice Suryakant and Justice N. Kotishwar Singh allowed Ranveer Allahabad to re -telecast his ‘The Ranveer Show’. However, the court had clarified that the show should not use indecency and objectionable content.
Significantly, after the controversy over India’s Got Latent show, Ranveer Allahabadia approached the Supreme Court to avoid arrest. The court had also imposed some conditions giving him relief from the arrest under which his passport was submitted. Ranveer Allahabadia shared a video on his YouTube channel two days ago, in which he had asked to resume his ‘The Ranveer Show’. Considering his mistake, he requested the countrymen to give a second chance. He said that now you will see a new Ranveer.