AnyTV News
  • News
    • India
    • Regional
    • World
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
    • Mobile
    • Gadgets
    • Internet
  • Automobiles
  •  
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Education
    • Viral News
    • Agriculture
    • Astrology
    • Election
No Result
View All Result
AnyTV News
  • News
    • India
    • Regional
    • World
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
    • Mobile
    • Gadgets
    • Internet
  • Automobiles
  •  
    • Lifestyle
    • Health
    • Education
    • Viral News
    • Agriculture
    • Astrology
    • Election
No Result
View All Result
AnyTV News

Why did the Supreme Court say, the reference to Operation Sindoor waste! Order of surrender to killer commandos

by Amit Tripathi
June 24, 2025
Why did the Supreme Court say, the reference to Operation Sindoor waste! Order of surrender to killer commandos

The Supreme Court on Tuesday, 24 June 2025 dismissed the plea of ​​a Black Cat Commando of the National Security Guard (NSG), in which it sought exemption from surrender citing his participation in Operation Sindoor. The commandos are accused of killing their wife and in July 2004, she was convicted by the trial court under Section 304-B ​​(Dowry Death) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC). A bench headed by Justice Ujjal Bhuiyan said, “Service or Black Cat Commando in Operation Sindoor does not give you exemption from domestic atrocities.”

The Commando filed a special permission petition (SLP) claiming that he had been serving in NSG for 20 years and was involved in Operation Sindoor on 7 May 2025, which India started to respond to the terrorist attack on 22 April in Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir. 26 tourists were killed in this attack. The court rejected his appeal and said that national service does not exempt criminal accountability.

In Operation Sindoor, India made accurate attacks on nine terrorist bases in Pakistan and POK, including the headquarters of Jaish-e-Mohammed and Lashkar-e-Taiba. More than 170 terrorists were killed in this operation. The commandos in their petition linked their role in this operation with national pride, but the court considered it irrelevant.

Legal experts appreciated the court’s decision, calling it a symbol of equality before the law. Some users on social media termed the commandos’ claims as “shameful”, while others questioned the fairness of the judiciary. The case underlines stress between personal accountability and national service in the background of Operation Sindoor.

SendShareShareTweetSharePinShareSend

Related Posts

American brand is now only one toilet, a tough attack of former NSA Sulivan on Trump's tariff policy
India

American brand is now only one toilet, a tough attack of former NSA Sulivan on Trump’s tariff policy

by Amit Tripathi
August 30, 2025
Man Arrested for Abusing PM Narendra Modi: Mohammad Rizvi, who abused PM Narendra Modi, was arrested in Darbhanga, spoke from Congress platform abuses, Mohammad Rizvi, Mohammad Rizvi, Who Abused PM Narendra Modi, Has Been Arrested. He had used abusive language from the Congress stage in Darbhanga.
India

Man Arrested for Abusing PM Narendra Modi: Mohammad Rizvi, who abused PM Narendra Modi, was arrested in Darbhanga, spoke from Congress platform abuses, Mohammad Rizvi, Mohammad Rizvi, Who Abused PM Narendra Modi, Has Been Arrested. He had used abusive language from the Congress stage in Darbhanga.

by Amit Tripathi
August 29, 2025
Jarange started indefinite hunger strike in Mumbai, said- 'Demands will not be removed'
India

Jarange started indefinite hunger strike in Mumbai, said- ‘Demands will not be removed’

by Amit Tripathi
August 29, 2025

Latest News

Technology

Paid Ac Waiting Hall Remained Dark for 3 hours, Operator Had to Return Money to Pass | Hardoi News: 3 hours of paid paid in AC waiting hall, operator had to return money to passengers.

by Sandhya Hirani
August 30, 2025
Sports

RCB will provide big relaxation to the Families of dead people | Big relief to the families of the dead who lost their lives in the Bengaluru stampede, RCB took steps after three months.

by Abhishek Mehra
August 30, 2025
Automobiles

Uppets is going to be a confluence of not only business but also art and culture | UP News | CM Yogi | , UP News: Not only business, UPITS is going to be a confluence of art-culture.

by Abhishek Mehra
August 30, 2025
Awareness campaign of Electricity Department to stop power theft
News

Awareness campaign of Electricity Department to stop power theft

by Ankita Sharma
August 30, 2025
AnyTV News

AnyTVNews is a prominent digital news channel in India, known for delivering the latest updates on politics, sports, entertainment, and local events. The channel’s dedicated team of journalists and reporters ensures that viewers receive accurate and timely information from every corner of country. AnyTVNews has built a reputation for its fast and reliable news service, making it a trusted source for the people of India. The channel’s programs and news bulletins are highly popular among viewers, establishing AnyTVNews as a significant player in the news landscape.

CONNECT WITH US

TRENDING TOPICS

  • Agriculture
  • Astrology
  • Automobiles
  • Business
  • DIY
  • Education
  • Election
  • Entertainment
  • Gadgets
  • Health
  • India
  • Internet
  • Lifestyle
  • Mobile
  • News
  • Opinion
  • Politics
  • Regional
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Uncategorized
  • Viral News
  • World

FOLLOW US ON

Follow us on Google News
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Disclaimer
  • DMCA Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2025 AnyTV News Network All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • News
    • India
    • Regional
    • World
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Technology
    • Mobile
    • Gadgets
    • Internet
  • Lifestyle
  • Health
  • Automobiles
  • Education
  • Viral News
  • Agriculture
  • Astrology
  • Election
Follow us on Google News

© 2025 AnyTV News Network All Rights Reserved.

Go to mobile version