The man came out alive after 5 days of debris in Myanmar.
Bangkok: A life of a life in Myanmar on Friday has lost death. You will be surprised to know that relief and rescue teams have taken out a person alive after 5 days from the rubble. The 26 -year -old young man was buried in the rubble under the building of a hotel in NAPIDO, the capital of Myanmar. But today on Wednesday, the person was seen alive by the rescue team. The young man has been taken for immediate treatment after being evicted from the debris.
So far, around 3000 people have died in the most horrific earthquake of the 7.7 magnitude 7.7 magnitude in Myanmar. Right now this number is expected to increase further. Earthquake in Myanmar caused mass havoc. The earthquake destroyed the entire area. It destroyed big buildings, houses, temples, bridges and highways.
Myanmar and Turkish rescue team rescue
In Myanmar, the ruling Junta said that the joint team of the country’s fire service and Turkish rescue team found a 26 -year -old man alive in the ruins of a hotel building in the capital NAPIDO after midnight. Myanmar’s military ruler Min Aung Having said that human agencies have urged other countries to increase assistance before monsoon rains. The epicenter of the earthquake was Mandalay and Sagiing city, where the survivors of the earthquake were sleeping on the road, spreading the smell of corpses buried under the rubble in the disaster area. Here the supply of water, food and medicines is low. The monsoon is expected to come in May.
Latest World News