Symbolic photo.
Dubai: A air strikes on the hideouts of the Huti rebels of Yemen, which targeted the ships from the Red Sea to the Gulf of Aden, have stirred up. It is being told that suspected American air strikes on Wednesday in the rebel-controlled areas of Yemen. Four people were killed in these attacks. These attacks were carried out on the port city of Hodeda of the Red Sea. According to a statement issued by Huti rebels, air strikes in the administration of US President Donald Trump have intensified and at least 65 people have been killed.
Although no specific information has been given about the campaign and its goals so far, the Press Secretary of the White House Caroline Lewet has stated the total number of attacks on Tuesday more than 200. Levit said, “As a result of these attacks, Iran has become incredibly weakened and we have seen that they have killed Huki leaders.
Till the time it does not improve, the attacks will continue
The United States has made it clear that until the Huki rebels stop attacking the ships of various countries in the Gulf of Aden, they will continue to have such attacks. “They have killed members who were attacking Navy ships and commercial ships and this campaign will not stop until the freedom of shown in the region was restored,” Labit said, “said Labit, the US White House press secretary. (AP)
Latest World News