Israeli attacks on Gaza
Israel Hamas War: There is an atmosphere of celebration around the world about Eid ul Fitr. However, for the people of Gaza, the day of Eid has not brought news of relief. Israel has continued attacking Gaza on the occasion of Eid. At least 64 people have died in Gaza in these attacks. According to Alajjira’s report, Israel has bombed different areas in which dozens of people have also been injured.
Israel released a new decree
Meanwhile, the Israeli army has issued orders to vacate most parts of Rafa, the southern city of Gaza Patti. These orders issued on Monday have come after Israeli ended the ceasefire and resume the air and ground war against Hamas earlier this month.
Hamas criticized
Hamas has strongly criticized the Israeli attacks on the occasion of Eid. Hamas has said that these attacks reflect Israel’s wrong thinking. On Sunday, Palestine Red Crisant Society recovered the bodies of 14 missing emergency workers. The group has reported that he died in the Israeli army attacks in Gaza last week. People in Gaza say that they do not even have food grains to eat and they are trying to live in some way.
Israeli attacks on Gaza
Israel introduced a new proposal
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has introduced a new proposal for the ceasefire agreement with Hamas. Netanyahu has said that Hamas should lay down his arms and hand over Gaza’s security to Israel to reach the final stage of the ceasefire.
The war started like this
The war between Israel and Hamas has killed over 50,000 Palestinians and injured more than 1,13,000 people. The war between Israel and Hamas began on October 7, 2023, when Hamas fighters attacked South Israel and killed 1200 people and held more than 250 people hostage. In response, Israel is taking military action which continues.
Also read:
Destructive earthquake occurred during the prayers of Jumme in Myanmar, more than 700 Namaz died
Earth trembled with more than 300 atomic bombs in Myanmar, American geologist gave war
Latest World News