The city of Ayodhya is decorated like a bride. After years of waiting, the moment is finally coming when Lord Ram, living in tarpaulin, will be seated in his grand temple. On 22 January, the life consecration of Ram Lala will be held in the grand Ram temple. From Prime Minister Modi to thousands of sages, saints will witness this auspicious moment. A large number of people are reaching Ayodhya from across the country. There is already a queue of devotees to have darshan of the grand Ram temple here. If you are also planning to visit Ayodhya, then definitely visit these famous places. These places are also included in the famous tourist places of Ayodhya.
Famous tourist place in Ayodhya
- Dasharatha Palace- Dashrath Bhawan is located about 200 meters from the Ram temple in Ayodhya, where Lord Ram used to play with his four brothers as a child. This building is situated at the same place which is known as Dashrath Bhawan. There is a grand courtyard in the temple complex which also reminds you of the childhood of Lord Rama. Inside the temple you will see Ram Lala sitting in the lap of Mother Kaushalya.
- Tulsi Memorial Building- Tulsi Bhawan, a memorial built in the memory of Goswami Tulsidas, is also one of the famous pilgrimage places here. Here Tulsidas composed Ramcharit. Here you will find a big library. There is also a research center ‘Ayodhya Research Institute’ in the memorial. Here you can get information about the literary, cultural and spiritual importance of Ayodhya.
- Dental washing pond- Dantdhavan Kund is situated near Hanumangarhi, which is also known as Ram Datoun. It is said that Lord Shri Ram used to clean his teeth here and used the water of this pond. If you are going to Ayodhya then definitely visit here.
- Saryu River- The journey to Ayodhya is considered incomplete without taking a bath in the Saryu river. People come from far and wide to take bath in Saryu. It is said that bathing in Saryu river washes away all sins and gives blessings of Lord Shri Ram.
- Guptar Ghat- Guptar Ghat is located at a distance of about 7-8 kilometers from Ram Janmabhoomi. You can go by personal vehicle or e-rickshaw. This is the same place where Lord Ram went into Saryu water in the last moments of his life and disappeared. Here you can see the sunset and enjoy boating.
New Year 2024: Did not get long leave from boss on New Year, plan to visit here in 2 day weekend
Latest Lifestyle News