New Delhi. Nowadays everyone has a car and having a car gives more facilities. Time is saved, fatigue is reduced and money is also saved. Nowadays, you will get a two wheeler with everyone, not everyone can buy a four wheeler, but it is easy to buy a two wheeler. But if you have a car and drive it, then you need to know some rules, otherwise you may suffer a lot. You will also need to keep some of your vehicle documents handy before you hit the road. Otherwise, if the traffic police ever stops you, you will have to face a lot of trouble. Traffic police can also ask you about driving license, registration certificate, insurance. Now you must also have the pollution document of your vehicle, otherwise you will have to pay the challan. In such a situation, it is also difficult to keep all the documents with you throughout the day, so we will tell you such an easy way that you will not have to worry about keeping the original document, as well as you will not need to give a challan to the police traffic.
Upload in DigiLocker App-
All you need is a mobile app that will save you from paying invoices. Whenever you are stopped by the traffic police and asked to show the documents, you can show your documents through that app. The name of this app is DigiLocker, this app keeps a copy of all your documents which are considered as original. This app was brought by the government only so that people can keep their Aadhaar card, PAN card, driving license, registration certificate, insurance and other documents safe. Because of this app, you will not even have to roam around with the original certificate. Let’s know how to use it-
How to use-
- First of all download this app from Play Store or Apple Store.
- After that fill the asked information correctly. Fill your name, date of birth, aadhar card, email id and other details.
- An OTP will come in your phone, fill it and verify the number. Along with this, you will have to enter a username and password, then verify your Aadhaar number.
- As soon as you submit your Aadhaar card number, you will get an OTP on your number or email, verify it by entering it.
- Now your DigiLocker app has started, upload your documents in it.